Dasher is showing neurological signs as a result of a recent illness, he otherwise he is a happy, healthy and playful puppy. He may trip a little more than other puppies, and should be watched around stairs and other uneven terrain. All medical diagnoses and questions will be reviewed by our medical staff with any potential adopters.
What your Adoption Fee Includes:
1. Vaccinations based on your pet’s age and species.
2. Spay or Neuter Surgery
3. Medication for any adoption related illness, during the two-week trial period.
4. Heartworm testing for dogs 7 months and older and feline leukemia test for cats.
5. Ivermectin to deworm pet of intestinal worms and parasites.
6. Free two week follow up exam and stool check.
What your Adoption Fee Does Not Include:
1. Follow up medical care after two-week trial period.
2. Vaccinations due after the time of adoption and booster vaccinations.
3. Surgical package due at time of spay/neuter surgery. (Pre-anesthetic blood work & post-op pain relief).